  From: Jason Allen
  To: Entombed Discussion (and other games for the blind)
  Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 12:38 PM
  Subject: [Entombed] Entombed update.

  Hi guys,

  Just a quick update about the next version of Entombed. The next build was
delayed a little because my full time job is moving to another state and
dropping my position completely. Also, I've had to work on other things
involved with Entombed like the website. On top of all that, my parents are
visiting from the states so it's a lot of stop and go. That said, there are
still some cool things coming in the next build:

  - The zombie rot bug should be no more
  - Some crash bugs have been fixed.
  - The shaman job will be playable.
  - The framework for the player marketplace is in place and will be functional
soon (most likely not this update).
  - Plus more.

  I hope to have it ready in a few days time or less if I hit a particularly
strong run.

  I'm enjoying reading the discussions on the list!

  Cheers!
  Jason