Hi everyone.
I've become a bit of a mud addict. I use vipmud on my laptop, but was wondering
whether or not any accessible mud clients exist for windows mobile based
devices. I am using an htc ozone running windows mobile 6.5. I'd love to be
able to play Aardwolf on my lunch break. Lol. Any suggestions which anyone can
provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Allison
http://www.allisonmervis.com/

database 4937 (20100311) __________

http://www.eset.com