Hi, I'm not sure if Jason reads these since he's got the official game up and
running now, but I'm wondering if there will be any more work on the turn-based
fights since it seems the game characters get more turns than our created
characters?
Also will the pet always be a wolf?
What about ability points for the pet like speed increase, leather armor
increase, attack increase?

Also, do I have to pay for full version to get the new jobs like shaman?