Hi Katie. I think this is a good beginning for your games. I do have a couple
of suggestions for you, if you don't mind.
1. might want to add more questions to the computer games puzzle
2. might want to add an email or contact link so people can contact you
directly about games, questions, and suggestions
3. if you're into class studies with topics such as science and math, try
ancient history and you could divide the science into the anatomy you have now,
space questions, endangered species.
4. If you like math problems, try word problem trivia.
5. A question here: what program/engine are you using to make the games and
Thanks again and if you need any help on research for any trivia games, please
feel free to contact me at:
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.