this sounds very interesting man! go ahead! I'm a huge sf fan as well, so I'd definitely love this.

----- Original Message ----- From: "clement chou" <chou.clem...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 2:13 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Fw: something out of curiocity

----- Original Message ----- From: clement chou
To: brandonsl...@freelists.org
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 8:27 PM
Subject: something out of curiocity

So, I've been in posession of a lot of time lately, and figured I would start something. I am a guitarist, and have been playing for a good eight years or so... all self-taught, no lessons. And I reecently had an idea. I've always been a street fighter fan, especially of the music. Super Street Fighter 2 had one of the best sound tracks for fightng games, of that particular type of music. Because Soul Calibur's orchestral themes are a different kind, I didn't mention it although that is probably my second-favorite. I'm curious... would anyone be interested to hear remixes of street fighter themes, simply with lead and rhythm guitar? Bare in mind that if people say yes, it isn't going to sound that good. I don't know any proper techniques, I just play and people tell me it's good. So I'm not sure. But if people are interested, I can share some of the ones I have in mind to do. Requests are welcome too... and if anyone else who is a guitarist wants to ad their own twist, feel free to let me know either on or offlist an we can send files back and forth and mix the mtogether, so we have more than one guitar going at once. lol. What do you guys all think?