From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of michael barnes
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 1:13 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] entombed questions

how many license do you get with the game when you buy?   is there a
way you can save more then one game at a time?  is there gonna be more
versions coming out later?  is there ever gonna be a way you can play
other players online?  is there gonna be more floors and towns to
explore?  will you be able to walk around the different towns like when
you explore the floors?  will you ever get to create more then one
person to play with on your party?  and create a pet?  besides these
questions i like the game and glad that i got the game for my birthday.
and if anyone wants to know when my birthday is it is april first.