Hi All,
I've recently been inspired to get back into an old strategy game called
Empire.  It's multiplayer-only, and perhaps the most complicated game
accessible to the blind in gameplay terms.  I rather love it, though I
warn from personal experience it can be a bit adictive.
If anybody here's familiar with Civilization this game is roughly
similar.  Let me emphasize that it's not a typical abstract web-based
strategy game.  The map is essential to playing, and I'll be honest,
it's confusing at first.
Simply put, you play against other human players in an attempt for world
domination.  You start roughly at the end of the cavalry era and are
able to research technology up to and above nuclear weapons, not to
mention build a rather bewildering variety of planes, land units and
ships.  The most confusing part