Since the blastbay list no longer exist I'm posting this here. I don't know if anyone has noticed, but when you're killing enemies, if you hit space bar very quickly your attacks will slow down. this is bad because enemies will get a chance to attack back if you aren't attacking them. you need to hit space bar in a sort of tapping motion to get maximum number of swings with the club. I think this is definitely something that requires fixing so that no matter how quickly you press space bar, you swing the weapon at maximum speed. Hope this makes sense and that it'll keep people alive longer!