To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 5:32 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] looking for a poker game

High my name is Andrew. I am looking for a poker game to play on the computer and be able to play the poker game against the computer. Where can I find the poker game? Is their a web sight or a web address for the poker game? Thanks for the help and waiting to here from some one on the list about the poker game.