From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of 89434
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 11:32 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] looking for a poker game

        High my name is Andrew.  I am looking for a poker game to play on
the computer and be able to play the poker game against the computer.  Where
can I find the poker game?  Is their a web sight or a web address for the
poker game?  Thanks for the help and waiting to here from some one on the
list about the poker game.