Hi all,
Spoilers, read at own risk!
This is another battle of the Drake. The reason I do these recordings is to giv
tips to entombed players, and for people's enjoyment. Anyway, I have 3 ogres in
my party. 1. An ogre named Kiren, and his the strongest ogre in my party. His
the boss actually. Know relodes for this game, so that's very grait for now!
You guys will see what I do to the stupid Drake. Well, it really hirts his
torso for sure. Anyway, get the file at.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3562479/entombed%20ogre%20drake%20fight.mp3
Now if you guys like it, tell me. Then i'll make a story of it.
Enjoy!
If you guys don't like it, probably i'll have to sit crying and inviting an
ogre to smash my head, lol! Just kidding. Anyway, this is getting to long I
think.

Contact info.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com