Hi,

Does anyone have this game? I'm stuck on the first level.. I put all the keys
in the key holes on the western path after killing the robot, now I'm on the
eastern path where there's three tone wheels. I'm assuming the sound flower is
the sound you're supposed to match with the wheels, but I can't figure it out.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan