It's pitch dark, you are in danger of being eaten by a Grue! ;D.

Xyzzy!

Beware the aforementioned, ---- ;D.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 9:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Help with Terreformers.

h i n t

welcome to the infocom hint system
n next p previous q quit and return to game
hint 1 of 4
There is a sound flower. listen to it.
2 of 4 so the tones are from low to high pitch, f then a then c.
hint 3 of 4 so turn the wheels to those pitches., note this can get confusing.
make sure you find the wheels from left to right and set them.

hint 4 of 4 ok turn the first wheel till you here f turn the second till you hear a turn the third till you hear c
you should hear a f major cord and you will hear the door unlock.
please press space to continue

um?
but this is not an infocom game, so its just me being in a retro mood then?
I think so.
note that when the wheels are turned or at least 2 are turned you need to listen carefully. To be honest i probably won't play the game again until or unless I get a system with a crappy analog soundmax or sb live or something because my hd realtech doesn't cut it with tf for some screwy reason.

Oh and you are in a dark place, you may fall into a pit.
Which is what I really need to do, else I will fall assleep on my desk.