Hi

I do have keynote but not outspoken but my keynote is a 15 minute demo. it runs
in my  win98 virtual machine. once I get the full keynote and the full asap
screen reader I want to get jim kitchen's dos games and play them again along
with the any night football and world series baseball games and mobius
mountain.

Josh Kennedy jkenn...@gmail.com http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net