Hi

I got keynote gold and keysoft gold demos but I gotta  reboot the vm after 15
minutes or so because the demos time out.

asap screen reader is the only one that'll work with keynote gold software in a
dos box or by choosing the restart in ms-dos mode radio button. win98 and win95
haven't ben supported for some time now.

Josh Kennedy jkenn...@gmail.com http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net