From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 8:06 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] entombed

Nope, that's why I don't bother with Reincarnate. You never know what your
character's going to come back as, except that he or she won't be whatever
they started out as. As for Summong an enemy with the Necromancer's Summon
BOnes spel, yes they do come back as allies on your team but you can't
control them. And each Necromancer can only summon one at a time, so the
only way to have more than one is either to have multiple Necromancers in
your party and/or to use multiple Summon Bones scrolls.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.