De: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Quarta, 24 de Março de 2010 14:19
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] Beta version 0.1 of the blastbay GameToolkitreleased!

Hi Dark,

I don't quite understand what you mean there. When pressing F6 to pull up
the document view after selecting the topic you want, you can use your four
arrow keys to navigate the content just like you would any other document.
It will display and function just like a normal web page in that you can
read it line by line as well as copy and paste etc, and then pressing F6
again will get you back to the contents list.

I could provide the documentation as separate html files, but one large file
would get too difficult to manage as you have a carefully categorized
reference guide etc.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall