Ok so I've been reading through the documentation and decided to go ahead and
try to write a little game. The premise is simple. You're a robot and your goal
is to shoot as many other robots as you can in a minute. I also thought about
having electrified walls at either edge of the screen, which would stun you for
a second if you touched them, so the goal would be to shoot robots while
avoiding contact with the walls. Anyone familiar with theAtari game Berzerk may
be familiar with this concept. The way I want it to work is for you to move
with the left and right arrows and fire with the space bar. But I've been
looking at some of the sample scripts and I'm still not entirely sure how to go
about doing this. Maybe I ought to read the Keyboard Reference first? I've got
everything basically planned out in my mind for how I want the game to work.
Right now I'm working on gathering together all the sounds I'll need. It's just
the getting there that's still a little bit confusing.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.