Ah, I've never written trivia files for jim, --- as I said, yes I am dim.

thanks for baring with me.

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 2:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Very silly bgt question

All you have to do is start writing in a new document in Notepad, then add .bgt to the end of the filename when you save it for the first time. It's llike creating trivia files for Jim Kitchen's trivia game, but instead of .tgf it's .bgt. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?