Hi.

Prepare for the world's most idiotic question about bgt, and proof that my
brain contains nothing but loose screws.

How exactly do I get a new bgt script file to work with? I'd like to try the
examples in the tutorial but I've no idea where to actually start writing at
all.

I have heard note pad, ----- but doesn't note pad save things as .txt files,
where as I'm trying to save something as a .bgt file?

As I said, ---- appologies for the question.

Beware the Grue!