To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 4:17 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] enemy attack results

Hello everyone,
These are the stats for enemy attack. But, I have a question. How on earth do you switch to your machine gun in enemy attack? I think you have one if i'm not rong. Well, here are the stats.
Monday,March 22,2010 04:53:23 PM
New Game

Your gaming statistics are as follows:
You reached the             Rookies' zone level.
You shot 42 choppers from the sky, which gives you 39500 points. You destroyed 44 bombs, which gives you 41910 points. You shot 20 jets out of the sky, giving you 166790 points. You shot 22 planes out of the sky, giving you 81110 points. Altogether, you destroyed 128 targets, giving you 329310 points. 3 jets have reached base, costing you 3000 points.
No planes reached base.
One chopper has landed, costing you 500 points.
No bombs have landed.
You missed your target 640 times Which cost you 64000 points.
Your shooting accuracy is    16           percent.
This gives you a grand total of            261310       points.

Contact info.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com
msn: