If you have so litle patience or concern for those trying to learn to use philip's tool and eventually create good quality games that you describe such people's discussion as crap, ---- good riddens, and I for one will not be overly concerned if you don't return.

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Oriol Gómez" <ogomez....@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 10:31 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] leaving the list temporarily

Hello,
This is just a message to let all of you guys know that I might be
leaving the list temporarily, due to certain people that keep sending
meaningless messages.
I don't want to be flooded with stuff when I wake up tomorrow.
So I think I'm going, for now.
I'm really sorry taht it has come to this.

Best of luck to all, especially Philip taht has to read through all your crap.
Oriol