De: Oriol Gómez <ogomez....@gmail.com>
Para: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Quarta, 24 de Março de 2010 23:31
Assunto: [Audyssey] leaving the list temporarily

Hello,
This is just a message to let all of you guys know that I might be
leaving the list temporarily, due to certain people that keep sending
meaningless messages.
I don't want to be flooded with stuff when I wake up tomorrow.
So I think I'm going, for now.
I'm really sorry taht it has come to this.

Best of luck to all, especially Philip taht has to read through all your crap.
Oriol