To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 9:07 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Bgt developement question

Hi.

I was wondering about two eventual bgt interactions which it doesn't seam to do at the moment, ---- heck, it might already.

Firstly, will Bgt be able to interact with html pages? ie, write some text to an html page, or respond to clicking of a link or button.

I ask this because one thing I've wanted to do for a very long time indeed is write a single player, textual rpg game similar to Sryth.

Even if hosting or online play is impossible, I was wondering about a situation where you downloaded the games' html files and played through them directly on your harddrive. Could bgt scripts handle all the calculation and logic required?

Failing this, how about sapi? would it be possible to have bgt output to sapi, and thus create something along the lines of entombed?

appologies if both of these are impossible obviously I'm just working things out, however I've had complex and systematic notions for an exploration rpg in mind for a long while, and I'd love to be able to make them into a reality!

Beware the Grue!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4972 (20100324) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4972 (20100324) __________