Hi.

I was wondering about two eventual bgt interactions which it doesn't seam to do
at the moment, ---- heck, it might already.

Firstly, will Bgt be able to interact with html pages? ie, write some text to
an html page, or respond to clicking of a link or button.

I ask this because one thing I've wanted to do for a very long time indeed is
write a single player, textual rpg game similar to Sryth.

Even if hosting or online play is impossible, I was wondering about a situation
where you downloaded the games' html files and played through them directly on
your harddrive. Could bgt scripts handle all the calculation and logic
required?

Failing this, how about sapi? would it be possible to have bgt output to sapi,
and thus create something along the lines of entombed?

appologies if both of these are impossible obviously I'm just working things
out, however I've had complex and systematic notions for an exploration rpg in
mind for a long while, and I'd love to be able to make them into a reality!

Beware the Grue!