To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] hmph

aah yeah its not there.
I found a much newer copy of the archive of games.
one thing to note though.
This is not so much games but the last backup of my toshiba 1850 about hmm 2004. I know there are games in there, but also old software and installers like norton 7 and 8 and qemm 8 and maybe 9 which probably shouldn't be used.
however there are also some free programs to.
I can't be bothered right now trying to edit it and anyway josh wants other things and I know this list wants games and well its a hastle.
and so I just put up tne entire file.
link is
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1407689/og2.zip
only don't get it right now.
As of this posting I had to go away today and so it will be up but give it a good 15 minutes before you do this.
otherwise you will get  an incomplete file and that will be bad for you.
its 80mb the entire archive is a mashed copy of 2 archives, though the origional archive was about 90mb I think there is some overlap though I think can't be bothered checking though.
I am still trying to sort out my cd archive spaces.
Note while most of the stuff is free, well there may be some comercial software which is old. What I am saying, is this stuff comes with no garantees or anything take what you want and kill the rest. Note there will be verious toshiba tools and dos things for dos 6 which you probably won't be able to use.
anyway enjoy the archive.