Hi all!

I am very happy to announce the availability of beta version 0.1 of the
Blastbay Game Toolkit (BGT). This tool allows users with no prior programming
experience to dive in and create audio games from the ground up, using an
incredibly versatile scripting language that in turn controls the powerful
Blastbay game engine that you've already seen in titles such as Q9 and Kringle
Crash. The tool ships with extensive documentation as well as an in-depth
language tutorial, which also is available in audio form narrated by a
professional voiceover artist.

The tool is still in testing and active development, and so I would love to
hear your thoughts, suggestions and any other feedback that springs to mind...
So head over to www.blastbay.com right now! I will be patrolling the forum
there, ready to answer any questions that you may have. So don't hesitate to
sign up and ask questions if you get stuck and, above all, have lots of fun
making new and exciting games!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall