Actually Bryan, I'd prefer to see your code too, ---- not to mention any comments people make sinse as you'll gather I'm not exactly progressing too well myself, even with comparatively symple tasks.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 10:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT Preorders?

That's my situation as well. I'm tempted to post what little code I have so far to the list or, if anyone's interested in doing it that way, perhaps having someone help me with it privately to at least make sure I'm on the right track. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?