The comments above the functions do a good job to explain what happens. I think your problem is with understanding how things need to function and what language to use, not complexity as such, because there are functions, with nice english above them that does simple things.
On 3/25/2010 5:43 PM, dark wrote:
There are a couple of games on the bgt toolkit page at blastbay studios, but personally I'd rather like some basic example code sections which do symple things such as toss a coin or start with a total, add together some other numbers and see if they total higher than the original.

As I said, right now it feels like the examples are translations of words in a foreign language, and the games are like hole books, and i wouldn't mind seeing a sentense, paragraph or two.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <lomaswill...@googlemail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT Preorders?

where can we get already produced games, as many examples as we can get to help us would be ideal

On 25 Mar 2010, at 11:21, shaun everiss wrote:

hmmm myself no but sounds like others may.
one thing phil can there be a free interpreter for .bgt scripts and such? also on that subject I heard a review of a game from pkb games so I guess some others have been playing with this in private beta, today when they were released that is bgt beta, well there are games already for it the catch is you need to be part of pkb but they are interesting. I will probably do a podcast tomorrow of all the bgt stuff I have which should be at technology.jaredrimer.net
however I'll put that public to the list if you want.