Guys, onnestly I don't mean to be rude but this is only a piece of addvice. Why
are people complaining about this BGT thing? Bla Bla Bla, cas I want to
unsubscribe about this  list all of bgt. Guys, this could really offend Philip.
So what if you get 40 50 emails about it? Either just remove all of your
inbox's message's, and that's what I usually do. I know it could be very
anoying to read 40 50 emails, but its the way to life. Then, don't go oneday
Ahh, what is this? What is that? Also, you could learn the answers in the
tutorial. Some I  don't read not because of people, but because I don't want to
read them. Unsubscribing only for a subject is quite rude. Plus as ann said,
you could put it to dijest mode, which I think might be 15 emails though not
sure. Just unsubscribing and complaining for only 1 little thing is not the
wurth. Why does Bryan and Dark also others Including me ask questions. Its for
help and about the bgt.  I like the way that Thomas moderate's the list, and I
like these discussions. Suggestions are also welcome. I mean come on guys, its
not the wurth complaining when a excellent tool comes out to the blind
community. Emagen you make a tool like Philip made, and you got bombarded by
complaints. Would you like that? So, please know this as an advice.
Contact info.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com
msn: