I'm not complaining about bgt, in fact I love bgt, and I don't mind
Dark, or Bryan asking questions, but I do mind that you, Muhammed,
post unformated code because you haven't read the tutorial. This, my
friend, is basic knowledge. If you don't know how to review with your
screen reader, go ask your teachers. But don't post badly formated
code to the list.