Hi all.
I am posting to here because I have seen at least some people on the lists I
frequently visit use pgp, raul on gamers uses this.
This has started because a few people are not getting any mail from me probably
because of spam filters.
I have been therefore investigating getting a digital signature.
not necessarily to encript but to sign my messages in email I don't care for
files necessarily but I suppose something to sign my innosetup installers would
be nifty.
There is where    I have my problem.
I looked all over the net, pgp free v 6.5 is old and not accessible and pgp
well later is not free and even though there is a free version its all to
complex.
I decided to go for gnupg.
I have forgotten what client I used but know I   trialed a file and email
client I used in 2003 but never used it for anything much it was probably the
rage.
everything I  have found is either non existant or is in accessible.
Since I know there are people  here that use this I'd thought I'd ask people.
This is something I really want to get into I have eudora 7 so something that
automatically signed my messages would rock I guess.
having a way to control things would rock.
If I did sign or encript any files well it would be maybe a file folder or zip
or something that I would send would mostly not happen.

Ok.
note on replies.
For those lists where its on topic, reply on the list.
For those its off topic, reply off list, I realise this may be an unusual
request but I just thought I'd ask before throwing in the towel.