Hi

don't worry guys, if I can get a good grasp of gtc game  creation toolkit I
will definitely be using game rippers getting sounds releasing my star wars
games as freeware without licensing. then you all will be able to play them.
may take awhile though since a lot of those games have loads of sounds and
music. And if Lucas licensing comes after me well who cares. big deal. blind
people want star wars games I'll give 'em star wars games.

Josh Kennedy jkenn...@gmail.com http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net