Hi Josh,
If you need star Wars sounds I've got them by the gigs. Last I checked
I have 10 or 12 GB of Star Wars related sounds I ripped from various
SW games I own. Many of the newer ones are cd quality. Older ones from
Lucas Arts Star Wars games like Dark Forces, Jedi Knight I, and Jedi
Knight II aren't very good quality. They were pretty low fidility.
Then, again we are talking about games from 1996 or 1997 so things
weren't very good back then generally speaking. The Star Wars games
from the last four or five years or so though generally have had high
fidility stuff though.