I totally agree with this being honest. I'm on so many different mailing
lists and you know what web based forums really aren't that difficult to
use.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of James Dietz
Sent: 24 March 2010 15:25
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] blindgamers forum

There has been a lot of list traffic lately, much of which consists of short
messages followed by more short messages answering the simple questions
asked in the original short messages (read the documentation, stop asking
inane questions and look something up for yourself for once, etc). How about
a forum? Here are some key benefits:
- We'd all have less clutter in our inboxes.
- Message length, quotation and other list requirements would no longer be
an issue
- Accounts can be locked, possibly liimiting spoofing and other internet
garbage
- Some forums have mailing-list interfaces allowing those who wish to follow
(and possibly respond to) traffic to do so through email.

Let's do it! To put it bluntly I'm sick of mailing lists.  Let's take the
blindgamers discussion group into the 21st freakin' century.

Thoughts?
Feel free to be less biased and/or inflamatory than I am.

subscription via the web, at