From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 10:33 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] blindgamers forum

And what is wrong with the forum at www.audiogames.net? ---- and for that
matter, for bgt questions, the blastbay forum itself.

Oh Btw, what happened to "help thy neighbor" and "provideth thy neighbor
with yee symple answer to yon question which, as is the will of he who doth
write yonder documentation, mayest not be as clear to one as it might be to
his neighber for sooth!"

Beware the grue!¬