i've got skype: jdawgmn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 6:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] more rock band 2. crush crush crush this time.

practice's definitely the way to go. the more you do it, the easier it'll become and you'll eventually notice that you're figuring out the notes and chords a lot faster. I'm totally hopeless at drums too haha! would definitely appreciate some input from the RB drummers on here. I'm considering learning Chop Suey next. or attempting to learn it. It sounds quite terrifying lol. Joe or anyone else, if you guys have skype I can attempt to explain how I do it on there. Perhaps orin could join as well and we can have a little rock band get together hehe. We'll all learn from each other!

----- Original Message ----- From: "joe quinn" <jdawg1...@gmail.com>