Practice. And lots of it. Might wanna start on bass first to get the hang of
speed and such.

An easy guitar one off the top of my head, if you have the original Rock Band,
is Blitzgrieg Bop by the Remones. Fast strumming, but I was able to figure out
the cords within about a minute, and most sections in that song repeat. Learn
each section once and you'll get it.

And due to said fast strumming, I haven't been able to 100 percent it. Maybe
I'll put up a recording of me doing it; my recordings would be of better
quality, though I'm not as good on expert because, well, I haven't spent enough
time on that particular difficulty. This should hopefully change though. If you
want something hard, try drums on expert. Well, they're hard for me on medium
because my coordination is off at the moment.