I successfully compiled and ran my first custom map.  I created a bunch of
enemy troop transports and placed them randomly within a region, figuring
they would end up in coastal cells.  They appeared all together, all 20 of
them in a land-locked city.  When I captured the city, I captured the
transports.  I then lost the city again and should have lost the transports.
I kept being placed on moving them with the autoselect turned on.  Something
is a bit wonky.

                Chris Bartlett