To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 2:38 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Fw: looking for a website link I used to have

Hi, folks. Does anyone have a link to a game called Alter-Ego? A friend of mine from another list is looking for it. I've never heard of that particular game.
Thanks in advance.

Steve Britt
----- Original Message ----- From: Chris Swank
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 8:21 PM
Subject: looking for a website link I used to have

Does anyone have the link to the Alter-Ego game? This was a text-based game which allowed you to go through the life of your character and you ahd to make certain choices in certain situations. I don't remember who originally had the link but I figure I wasn't the only one who tried this one. I unfortunately lost the link when our old desktop computer had to be reformatted.
Chris