From: Chris Swank
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 8:21 PM
Subject: looking for a website link I used to have

Does anyone have the link to the Alter-Ego game? This was a text-based game
which allowed you to go through the life of your character and you ahd to make
certain choices in certain situations. I don't remember who originally had the
link but I figure I wasn't the only one who tried this one. I unfortunately
lost the link when our old desktop computer had to be reformatted.
Chris