To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2010 8:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] another question for phil vlasak

Hi,
There is nothing wrong with the game. I believe it displays a
messagebox or something there. I know I have to press enter as well to
actually start the game.

HTH

On 4/2/10, michael barnes <c...@samobile.net> wrote:
hey phil why is it that when i go into the sarah game it don't start i
have to press enter to get it to start up.  i did register the game.
what happen is when i select the game from my desktop my screen reader
will say the name of the game but there is where i have to press enter.
it makes a magic sound.