hey david i was just wondering when i was gonna get my register license for both shades of doom and pac-man talk. the messege i got was it is gonna take two days before i can play the full game. my mom paid for both games yesterday on april first at about little after five o'clock could you get back with me about my licenses
here is my e-mail c...@samobile.net thanks