Hi Phil,

Yes, between my Brother and I, we had several of those vibrating football games when
we were young.  They sure could take some time to set up the direction and placement
of each player.  And don't drop anything on the field. <grin>

But, Yeah, that could be a way of designing a computer football game.  It would
be a completely new and different game than my current football game.  And as I
said it would take some time to set all of your players positions and
directions.  And then the computer would have to analyze that and set it's
players.  Or the other way around depending on if you were offence or defense.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

I'm looking for some good Easter grass.

j...@kitchensinc.net