Hi, I tried to download the audio tutorial for the bgt game creation thing, but
can't find it. It's not in any of my MP3 folders and when I hit the link to
download it, I never got a download screen for save, open, or download later,
or a save as or save in choice.
What am I doing wrong or is the audio tutorial only for the paid full version
of the game kit?
Chastity