Hi. You will want to right click on the link for the audio tutorial. The right click can also be performed with the applications key or shift+F10. Then, select save target as if you are in internet explorer, or save link as if you are in firefox.

Jeremy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chastity MORSE" <chastitymo...@msn.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2010 2:05 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] help with audio bgt tutorial

Hi, I tried to download the audio tutorial for the bgt game creation thing, but can't find it. It's not in any of my MP3 folders and when I hit the link to download it, I never got a download screen for save, open, or download later, or a save as or save in choice. What am I doing wrong or is the audio tutorial only for the paid full version of the game kit?
Chastity

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4997 (20100403) __________

http://www.eset.com