To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 1:52 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] to hayden presley

thanks for the info. like i was saying before on the list i've been having trouble with getting entombed to activate the full game. i had to reinstall the game to my computer and when i did it ask to upgrade to the full game. so i log in and it said that it couldn't see where i pay for the game and then it ask me for my transaction number so i put it in and it still say it don't see where i pay. i did like dark told me and change my password and i sent three messeges to jason but he have not reply. so what do i do?