hmmm
there are several reasons I have not bothered.
one being I don't have a working synth that works.
2.  I have no external drive at least one that will run 720kb disks.
3.  I don't have a working external synth and or serial ports.
I know hal can handle command mode in windows some but I honestly havn't
bothered with running my games that way.
I use command mode in windows to get system functions that I need to run
outside windows like agx creating and such.
I'm not really that desperate I have most stuff running and I seriously don't
want to run something that will try to directly access hardware meaning
crashing and probably reformatting the system so windows boots.