Hi Yohandy,
Oh, yes. As I said earlier it is all based on probabilities. If you
are at a certain angle and distance there are only so many moves you
might be able to do and it picks the most likely attack from the list
of moves.
Plus as Dark was saying the really Pro game developers have created
memories for the AI bots so that the same move doesn't work twice in a
row. If you try the same move twice and a row it would remember that
attack and counter it.