Hi there,

Another update, everything is running fine, here at least. Also I have
gotten 2 voices already. Come Thanks to the people who submitted their
voice. ALso, the new version is uploading as we speak, or I mail. It will
only take one more hour and then youa ll will jhave the link. I also
changed audio engines so we won't be having some stupid audio engine
problems! Yay!